Our onion marmalade is also great on all cheeses, grilled meat, burgers, with salads and in sandwiches. Stir some into your roast meat juices for a delicious gravy!
- Choose a good, crusty, round loaf and cut a slice off the top
- Make a hollow in the centre of the bread and put a good quality Camembert in the hollow
- Top the Camembert with a generous quantity of Cottage Farm Onion Marmalade
- Put the lid back on the loaf and put it in a hot oven (200C) for 10-15 minutes
- Use the crusty bread to scoop up the cheese and onion marmalade – delicious!